1) It wasn’t the “low water mark” – the dormer windows still need to be moved up. So does the upstairs east window. Hence a lot of “demolition”, although we’re saving all of the old trim and wood. The siding came off of the east wall of the upstairs bedroom.
2) I’m sure there’s something else :-)
The HVAC folks showed up today and laid all of the heat exchange pipe. One loop goes out and back 6 feet down. Then they put a couple of feet of dirt in the trench and do another loop. Wow. That’s just a lot of piping.
Fortunately the trenches are filled in. The front yard looks horrible though!
You know - if I wasn't trying to be accurate to this place from a historical perspective, I'd certainly like to take the upstairs rooms and raise the ceiling line all the way to the roof. Those would be some huge rooms!