Saturday, August 15, 2009

Updates

I've been a bit light on the posting, but I haven't been idle. Most of the past two weeks were spent finalizing the Tennessee Century Farm application, which I finally put into the mail on Thursday. We miss the qualification date for a Pioneer Century Farm by four months and 24 days. Sigh. I wish Robert Murphy had moved a bit faster.

The HVAC, electrical and plumbing rough-ins are nearly complete. The painters have been at it and just about finished the coat of primer. Up on the roof, the guys are not enjoying the heat while taking the asphalt shingles off and putting felt paper down for the underside of the new metal roof.

Roofers have started running some metal so that the guys can finish siding around the second story and the porches.

The windows arrived! The kitchen window looks especially nice I must say - Simon did a nice job spec'ing it out. Now that the windows are in, they've been able to finish running the siding up around the kitchen, and are just about ready to enclose around the dining room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment