Sunday, November 1, 2009

Paint and tile

I was out town this week and didn't get to see the day-to-day progress. Pretty amazing when you come back and see bathrooms taking shape and walls painted.

Mike Pizzolongo started work on plaster repair in the dining room. Nate laid the tile in the hall bath floor. I really like that tile because it is very similar to the old bathroom. The hall bath will probably feel the most familiar to all of the family.

Chris got busy on the showers - building the benches, shelves, and starting the tile on the downstairs shower. The painters primed all of the rooms and it looks like they got a coat on the ceilings.

Next week I think the floor tile gets laid in the kitchen, the cabinets will get installed

It's sort of nice that there are less decisions to make now than there were 4 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment